GIVEAWAY!!!! WOO!!!!! We are all trying to survive this hiatus and this is my way.
There will be 10 lucky winners!!! I made homemade buttons/pins and I want to share them with all of you!!!
- 2 winners will receive: 5 pins of their choosing
- 2 winners will receive: 4 pins of their choosing
- 3 winners will receive: 3 pins of their choosing
- 3 winners will receive: 2 pins of their choosing
- (all based on availability)
(wow lucky you!)
- must be following me (tatianamaslanyisallofus) (ensures optimal laziness on my part as well as better chances on your part)
- ASK BOX OPEN PLEASE - after I use a number generator I will notify the winners and you have 48 hours to respond with your button choices or I will pick again
- REBLOGS ONLY will be counted as entries (reblog as often as you choose, but be considerate and don’t totally spam your followers)
- GIVEAWAY ENDS SUNDAY, AUGUST 24TH 2014
MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
And like I gave her a canvas picture of her dog and I made an Orphan Black bag for her because we like to flail over it together.
She was sooo happy and it literally made me the happiest person in the world.
I LOVE GIVING PEOPLE GIFTS ASDFGHJKL!
So many mental images of the Donnie and Leekie scene.
I was pissing myself laughing and people were actually looking at me like I’d just escaped from the loony bin.
The ice cream truck that comes around my street plays ‘Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer’.
All year round.
I’m not even kidding.
OBTumblr is pleased to announce Orphan Black will be returning to San Diego Comic-Con!
Stay tuned for an extremely comprehensive schedule of all Orphan Black events* at Comic-Con this year, #CloneClub.
*Including a top secret event WE CANNOT WAIT TO REVEAL.
I’m too lazy to even finish it.
It’s like a Helena related page in the Asda magazine.
So much jellyyyyy
(Shhh I’m British and we call Jell-o ‘Jelly’ because we’re weird)
Clone Clubs reaction about Tatiana and Orphan Black not being nominated for an Emmy.
BUT WHAT IF WE END UP SAYING THIS EVERY YEAR?!?!?!
*sobs because of people’s lack of ability to recognise the talent that is Tatiana Maslany*
Do not pity the dead, pity the living. And above all, pity those who fail to recognize genre television and the incredibly talented people who make it at the Emmy awards.